Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

New Jersey

I received this postcard on December 5, 2014. It is dated December 1, 2014. It says "Dear Alyssa, Your Nebraska postcard arrived today and I really like that card. New Jersey is the most densely populated state, but most of that is up north near New York City. My brother lives in Shamong, New Jersey, which is about 45 minutes from where I live. Shamong is out in the middle of nowhere. The road I take part of the way is Route 206, and after driving a little bit with nothing but farms, you will find a gas station that is also a restaurant, ice cream parlor, and general store. it is easy to spot for there is a big gorilla by the road. Last time I was there I found they were starting to sell this postcard. This is the only one they sell. Jeff." Thank you Jeff for the unique postcard and for describing the story behind the postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment