Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

Hawaii

I received this postcard in December of 2014. It is dated November 26, 2014. It is from Hawaii. The postcard says "Thank you for your offer to swap. There was a time I traveled a great deal for work and a few months ago I found some postcards from that time. While looking for a use for them, I found Postcrossing. This postcard is of the Big Island of Hawaii, but I bought this card in Kauai. I have not been there for years now, but when I was going the whole island closed down at about 8 PM. Many of my coworkers hated it for they wanted to go to some place "hopping". I was always happy to take a six pack and a pizza down to the beach and watch the sunset. I hope this card finds you and your husband well and happy. Jeff" Thank you for the postcard and for the info about Kauai, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment