Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Thunder Bay, Canada

I received this postcard through Postcrossing from Thunder Bay, Canada on August 1, 2014. It is dated July 22, 2014. On the back it says "Greetings from Canada! This postcard is coming to you from Thunder Bay, which is located along the shore of Lake Superior. Thunder bay is surrounded by forest, lots of lakes, and an abundance of wildlife. I live in the rural area and I have seen moose, black bears, deer, fox, lynx, and porcupines in my yard. This postcard shows a historical Church located near the North Shore of Lake Superior. It is the Church of a Native Community nearby. The Church is located in a very scenic spot and I one stopped to photograph it." Printed on the bottom of the postcard, it says "St. Sylvester's Historic Church." Thanks Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment